Inside The Film Room will be your hub for DC FanDome news
After a summer that gave moviegoers little to get excited about, DC is looking to flip the script Saturday during DC FanDome, and Inside The Film Room will be there every step of the way.
When the virtual convention gets started Saturday, Inside The Film Room senior writer Johnny Sobczak and Editor in Chief Zach Goins will be live tweeting the event and posting breaking news stories and footage on insidefilmroom.com.
The virtual event, which is replacing traditional in-person summer conventions, will feature in-depth looks at all the latest films, comics, television shows and video games fans can expect to see from DC over the next few years. On the film front, fans can anticipate new footage from “The Batman,” “Zack Snyder’s Justice League,” “Wonder Woman 1984” and “The Suicide Squad,” as well as panels featuring “Black Adam,” “Aquaman” and “Shazam!”
Among the long list of talent set to appear are director Matt Reeves and the Batman himself, Robert Pattinson, as “The Batman” panel closes out the event. Also on the bill is Zack Snyder, who has guaranteed a new teaser for his upcoming Snyder Cut of the “Justice League.” “Wonder Woman 1984” will be well represented with director Patty Jenkins, as well as stars Gal Gadot, Chris Pine and Kristen Wiig. Other stars include Dwayne Johnson of “Black Adam,” “The Suicide Squad” director James Gunn and stars Margot Robbie and Viola Davis, as well as Andy and Barbara Muschietti and Ezra Miller of “The Flash.” For a full list of stars, check out Matt Reeves’ post:
To tune in to the 24-hour event, fans will need to register and set up a free account at DCFanDome.com. Then, be sure to tune in at the right time on Saturday to catch all the panels you want to see. Each panel will have two encore screenings, but after 24 hours they’re gone for good.
Inside The Film Room’s coverage will mainly focus on DC’s upcoming slate of films, but there are plenty of other panels and announcements to get fans excited. Check out the full schedule below with movie events in bold.
Hall of Heroes: Saturday, August 22
- 10:00 AM PT/1:00 PM ET: Wonder Woman 1984 – Panel
- 10:30 AM PT/1:30 PM ET: Warner Bros. Games Montreal Announcement
- 10:45 AM PT/1:45 PM ET: The Sandman Universe: Enter the Dreaming – Panel
- 11:15 AM PT/2:15 PM ET: Multiverse 101 – Panel
- 11:40 AM PT/2:40 PM ET: Introducing The Flash – Panel
- 11:50 AM PT/2:50 PM ET: Beyond Batman
- 11:55 AM PT/2:55 PM ET: The Suicide Squad – Panel
- 12:40 PM PT/3:40 PM ET: BAWSE Females of Color Within the DC Universe – Panel
- 1:00 PM PT/4:00 PM ET: Legacy of the Bat – Panel
- 1:20 PM PT/4:20 PM ET: Chris Daughtry: Performance
- 1:30 PM PT/4:30 PM ET: The Joker: Put on a Happy Face
- 1:45 PM PT/4:35 PM ET: Jim Lee Portfolio Review – DC Super-Villain Fan Art
- 1:45 PM PT/4:45 PM ET: Surprise DC Comics Panel
- 2:10 PM PT/5:10 PM ET: I’m Batman: The Voices Behind the Cowl – Panel
- 2:30 PM PT/5:30 PM ET: The Snyder Cut of Justice League – Panel
- 2:54 PM PT/5:54 PM ET: The Flash TV Panel
- 3:10 PM PT/6:10 PM ET: Black Adam – Panel
- 3:30 PM PT/6:30 PM ET: CNN Heroes: Real-Life Heroes in the Age of Coronavirus
- 3:50 PM/PT/6:50 PM ET: Titans TV Panel
- 4:05 PM PT/7:05 PM ET: Aquaman – Panel
- 4:15 PM PT/7:15 PM ET: “Ask Harley Quinn”
- 4:20 PM PT/7:20 PM ET: Wonder Woman 80th Celebration – Panel
- 4:25 PM PT/7:25 PM ET: Tomorrow’s Super Heroes with Jim Lee brought to you by Gold House
- 4:40 PM PT/7:40 PM ET: SHAZAM! – Panel
- 4:50 PM PT/7:50 PM ET: Wonder Woman 1984 – The WW84 Cast Play ‘Werewolf 1984’
- 5:10 PM PT/8:10 PM ET: Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League
- 5:30 PM PT/8:30 PM ET: The Batman – Panel
Inside The Film Room View All
Posts by Inside The Film Room involve writing from multiple ITFR contributors.
Leave a Reply